[systemd-devel] Unmentioned 209 change: 80-net-name-slot.rules is gone
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Feb 21 08:12:56 PST 2014
To clarify things:
1. Arch's script deals with 80-net-setup-link.rules
2. freedesktop.org wiki followed suit and added that suggestion
3. Others have said elsewhere that the proper way to do this is
actually to override 99-default.link instead.
4. Gentoo went with number 3.
5. Can numbers 1 and 2 update to the suggestion of 3?
More information about the systemd-devel