[systemd-devel] Cannot boot after upgrading to latest git version

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sat Feb 22 07:05:31 PST 2014

Hi, I just finished upgrading to latest git master and I can't boot anymore.

Partitions are failing to mount, even though I can confirm that correct
device nodes exist in /dev when I enter the rescue mode shell. I don't
use initramfs on this system, so all drivers are mostly built into
kernel and devtmpfs is mounted even before systemd is started, so at
least /dev/sda7 should be detected, but it isn't as you can see.

Attached is the journalctl -xb log from rescue console.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.