[systemd-devel] [RFC] Initial libsystemd-asyncns commit

Daniel Buch boogiewasthere at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:00:24 PST 2014

Yes im still working on it (Should have been finished days ago. 24 hours a
day is again not enough -.-). So far i went for the threaded version, and
cleaned up stuff according to this mail thread.

And i updated it to match systemd with c99 null initialisation of structs
etc. That might be wrong since you want it to be public now?