[systemd-devel] [REMINDER] systemd hackfest Brussels starts tomorrow

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jan 29 04:04:30 PST 2014

Heya!

We keep announcing these things on Google+, but I am not sure whether
everybody who's interest actually is on Google+ to see that.

So, in case you are not, sorry for bringing this up only so late on the
ML: there'll be another systemd hackfest starting tomorrow, lasting
until friday, in Brussels, Belgium, right before FOSDEM.

https://plus.google.com/events/c6r6fdmpljr0g46b2c5oshauf1k

If you hack on systemd or want to get involved, please join us at the
HSBXL hackerspace around noon!

(Oh, and in case you are interested in participating in hackfests like
this one, but are not on Google+, please consider joining and
subscribing to +systemd. As I know myself, very likely we are going to
forget to announce this on the ML the next time too... Sorry.)

Also, there'll be a kdbus talk at FOSDEM on Sat Feb 1, 12:45pm:

https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/anatomy_of_kdbus/

The same talk we'll do one week later at devconf.cz in Brno, Czech
Republic at Sat Feb 8, 10:40am.

http://sched.co/191qPtc

And then there's going to be a systemd Fedora Day in Brno, at Sun
Feb 9, startin 1pm:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c9g67o57ujbgvknr87svpn4iqio

See you in Brussels and in Brno!