[systemd-devel] systemd-hostnamed not shutting down when unused

Umut Tezduyar Lindskog umut at tezduyar.com
Wed Jul 2 04:00:07 PDT 2014

On my embedded system with systemd 213, hostnamed doesn't shutdown
event after 15 minutes.

● systemd-hostnamed.service - Hostname Service

   Loaded: loaded
(/mnt/flash/etc/systemd/system/systemd-hostnamed.service; static)

   Active: active (running) since Wed 2014-07-02 10:42:10 GMT; 15min ago

     Docs: man:systemd-hostnamed.service(8)

           man:hostname(5)

           man:machine-info(5)

           http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/hostnamed

 Main PID: 6780 (systemd-hostnam)

   CGroup: /system.slice/systemd-hostnamed.service

           └─6780 /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-hostnamed

Umut