[systemd-devel] Soliciting feedback for golang bindings to the systemd journal C API

Dan Mace dmace at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 10:16:02 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Brandon,

The error was observed running this test:

  https://github.com/ironcladlou/go-systemd/blob/cgo-journal/journal/journal_test.go

The test was executed in a Fedora 20 VirtualBox VM on a Fedora 20 host.  I'm CC'ing Jhon Honce who is the only human who actually witnessed the panic.

Thanks for looking into it, and sorry I don't have more information!

-- Dan