[systemd-devel] Systemd-networkd: Prepend static nameserver to DHCP-discovered nameservers

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:43:25 PDT 2014

Actually, one thing I just remembered.

resolved never actually writes to /etc/resolv.conf, if I remember
correctly. It only writes to a .conf in /run, and /etc/resolv.conf is just
a symlink to the latter.

So you could just have a static /etc/resolv.conf with 127.0.0.1 in it, and
tell your cache to look in /run/systemd/resolv.conf for the upstream
servers' addresses. I'm sure at least dnsmasq has that ability.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>
// sent from phone