[systemd-devel] Slow startup of systemd-journal on BTRFS

Martin m_btrfs at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 05:14:29 PDT 2014

On 17/06/14 09:17, Duncan wrote:
[...]
> But never-the-less I can see the viewpoint from both sides now, and do
> try to maintain a reasonable neutrality.  I guess I should have made that
> more explicit in the original post, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20.
> =:^\

Hey! All good for a giggle and excellent for friendly attention to get
things properly fixed :-)

And this thread may even hit the news for Phoronix and LWN and others,
all in true FLOSS open development and thorough debug :-P

And... And... We get a few bits of systemd, btrfs, and filesystem
interactions fixed for how things /should/ work best.

Thanks (and for others also) for stirring a rapid chase! ;-)

Regards,
Martin

(A fellow Gentoo-er ;-) )