[systemd-devel] Multiple template parameters for one service

Moviuro moviuro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 09:31:05 PDT 2014

On Sunday 29 June 2014 00:21:33 you wrote:
> You could just use /etc/systemd/system/unison at instance.service.d/
> directory to provide service environment variables, this seems to be
> much more convenient way to configure service.
I can't do that because different users may have the same profile name (and
thus the same configuration folder).

(I wanted to avoid it but, here is the unit)
[Unit]
Description=Unison sync for profile PROFILE
Requires=reachable-retry at SERVER.service
After=reachable-retry at SERVER.service
[Service]
User=LOCAL_USER
ExecStart=/usr/bin/unison -auto -silent PROFILE

I can't put the full path to the PROFILE as unison@/path/to/profile.service
because I can't put '/' in a file name.

Cheers,
--