[systemd-devel] Process Manager?

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Sun Mar 2 18:29:19 PST 2014

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 07:48:26PM -0600, David Farning wrote:
> I would would be happy to work on upstream wiki site to help with
> communication.... But I want to be careful not to overstep.
Hi,

quite a few people work on the documentation, but there still are
extensive gaps. The TODO list includes the new sd_bus_* functions,
examples in manpages (service file examples, udev rules examples,
tmpfiles snippets examples), error code enumerations (newer manpages
describe them, but older ones usually don't), and crosslinking various
parts of documentation. If you want to work on the docs, those would
be good areas to hack on, and we're generally very happy to take patches.
The introductory texts were probably more important when systemd was
less popular.

Zbyszek