[systemd-devel] Talks comparing systemd and launchd.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:57:27 PST 2014

Sorry if it seems that I was criticizing systemd's use of ideas from
other projects. That was not my intent. I respect the reuse of proven
good ideas. I am trying to get my mind wrapped around how all the the
ideas came together.

Now my philosophical sticking point is how big pid1 should be to do
what it needs to do. Practically, I am trying to understand where
those boundaries should be and how to communicate that information.