[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd bridge with DHCP not working

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Mar 17 14:32:28 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Henrik /KaarPoSoft
<henrik at kaarposoft.dk> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Thanks for your feedback...
>
> I was briefly looking through git commits after 211 without finding anything
> related. But then again I did not look into too much detail.
>
> Do you know which commit would solve this?

Ah, this was not obvious at all. This was almost certainly fixed as a
side-effect of refactoring the rtnl_message_read_*() code, so if you
pull in 9842de0d93d and the commits it relies on that should do it (I
haven't verified that that's the culprit, but it seems likely from
looking at it).

Cheers,

Tom