[systemd-devel] systemd-journal-remote

David Timothy Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Mon Mar 17 23:00:32 PDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbyszek at in.waw.pl> wrote:
> Curl requires the whole file to be exported first, which isn't great,
> because it wants to give the content size in the header. I'm note
> sure if it is possible to tell it to not do that.

I'm think you just need to implement your own function to use with
CURLOPT_READFUNCTION and set a chunked encoding header [1] instead of
giving libcurl an actual file to upload. You can return zero when
you're done sending everything you want to send.

[1] http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/post-callback.html