[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 212

Tue Mar 25 17:45:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

systemd-212 breaks if we run autoreconf before configuring and building
with:

autoreconf: running:
/home/stephan/projects/openelec-master/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel/toolchain/bin/automake
--add-missing --copy --force-missing
Makefile.am:36: warning: user target '.PRECIOUS' defined here ...
/home/stephan/projects/openelec-master/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel/toolchain/share/automake-1.14/am/configure.am:
... overrides Automake target '.PRECIOUS' defined here
docs/gtk-doc.make:270: error: HAVE_GTK_DOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
docs/gudev/Makefile.am:98:   'docs/gtk-doc.make' included from here
docs/gtk-doc.make:270: error: HAVE_GTK_DOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
docs/libudev/Makefile.am:92:   'docs/gtk-doc.make' included from here
autoreconf:
/home/stephan/projects/openelec-master/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel/toolchain/bin/automake
failed with exit status: 1

even if there is no change in docs/gtk-doc.make between 211 and 212 the
files differs in the tarball. using this patch:
https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/blob/ae1cb224141c8e7b179619285333fc0dc741b0ac/packages/sysutils/systemd/patches/systemd-212-GTK_DOC.patch

fixes the problem here. (note, we dont build with gtk support and dont
have any gtk devel packages installed)

greetings

Stephan