[systemd-devel] systemd pam and O_CLOEXEC problem

dedede gfgfgf trtrtrtrtrtr s.kabanov70 at mail.ru
Mon May 5 03:48:23 PDT 2014

 Hello.
During my testing  of systemd pam sessions i discovered that pam session is not closed automatically when i specify KillUserProcesses=yes in latest versions.
Investigations showed that since in pam module we started to dup fifo descriptor problem appeared. Dup does not set O_CLOEXEC flag. So after fork/exec
all children processes have that descriptor and when parent which open pam session dies, children processes continue to run.

Sergei.