[systemd-devel] 回复: Re: systemd headers missing and compiling failed

winewolf at qq.com winewolf at qq.com
Wed May 14 02:14:43 PDT 2014

hi all,
i've successfully installed systemd from source package!
but i don't know why. it seems something suddenly turned on or worked normally.

however, i found a solution to this familiar problem when googling:
https://www.mail-archive.com/systemd-devel@lists.freedesktop.org/msg18443.html
maybe it can help somebody suffering the same problem.

Hurry Zeng from China. (winewolf at qq.com)