[systemd-devel] How do I disable rfkill1 service? I only have slot 0 and 2

Leonid Isaev lisaev at umail.iu.edu
Wed May 28 07:48:33 PDT 2014

On Wed, 28 May 2014 11:55:08 +0400
Kirill Elagin <kirelagin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Might be that rfkill1 disappears after rfkill0 is switched off, if they are
> related.

Right.

Additionally, on my system one rfkill? controls multiple devices. This is why
I suggested disabling systemd state-storing at all: it works OK in simple
cases, but is meaningless and breaks things on tricky hardware.

> --
> Кирилл Елагин

Cheers,
--
Leonid Isaev
GPG fingerprints: DA92 034D B4A8 EC51 7EA6  20DF 9291 EE8A 043C B8C4