[systemd-devel] [RFC 0/4] use libmount for mount unit handling

Chris Leech cleech at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 21:10:59 PST 2014

This patchset is an attempt to use libmount for mount unit handling, in order
to address the issues I raised with the _netdev option and remote-fs ordering
not working as expected.

The first three patches I think are fairly complete, while the final patch may
need additional work to get everything right.  Also, as I mention in that patch
description, remounts aren't picking up utab settings but I think that's a
libmount issue.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this,

Chris Leech (4):
  use libmount to enumerate /proc/self/mountinfo
  check options as well as fstype for network mounts
  monitor for utab changes with inotify
  add remote-fs dependencies if needed after change

 .travis.yml        |   2 +-
 Makefile.am        |   4 +-
 README             |   1 +
 configure.ac       |  13 +++++