[systemd-devel] user environment variables

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:40:56 PST 2014

> We could probably at least open up DefaultEnvironment= to specifier
> expansion, so that %t would work the same way as in unit files. I
> added a TODO list item for this now.

Thank you so much <---- This refers to the recent flame about systemd.
As a newbie, I can testify the dev team is doing everything to help.

As for the variable, two more wishes (not a big deal yet):
- in units, why not add a specifier reflecting $XDG_CONFIG_HOME
- why not systemctl --export-environment

Unfortunately I can't contribute to your code.

Keep your good work and thanks for being here in the linux world.