[systemd-devel] systemd-machined sigterm, cgroups trimmed

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Wed Nov 12 05:55:13 PST 2014

On Nov 6, 2014, at 11:24 AM, Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> wrote:

> Right after the machine was started, but before machined dies, do you
> see the machine's scope registered in "systemctl list-units"? Do you
> see the machine show up in "machinectl"'s output?

Hey Lennart,

I can see the details about the machine via "systemctl list-units" and "machinectl" before systemd-machined exits.  Also, even after systemd-machined exits, running machinectl will start it up again.  If I keep machinectl running in a loop in tmux every 5-10 seconds, systemd-machined stays up indefinitely.

I'll also take a look at Zbigniew's suggestion in the thread about disabling watchdog for systemd-machined temporarily.

—
Major Hayden