[systemd-devel] [BUG] too many rfkill services

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 01:34:19 PST 2014

В Fri, 21 Nov 2014 01:26:36 +0100
Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> пишет:

> On Thu, 20.11.14 19:56, Lukasz Stelmach (stlman at poczta.fm) wrote:
>
> > I talked to the kernel guys at my office and they told me that it is
> > quite usual (at least for USB devices, and my wlan and bt are USB)
> > that devices are stopped and unregistered in the kernel before
> > a system is suspended end reported as completely new ones
> > with increased numbers after machine resumes.
>
> So, I have now added some code that adds BindsTo= for the device unit
> to the service. This won't fix much though, as the service is likely
> to fail in ExecStop= because it cannot find the device anymore.

Yes, you are right. It accumulates the same services but now failed
instead of active.

Hmm ... should not systemd inform service that device it is BoundTo is
gone? I mean, while service may need to do some cleanup in this case,
it is obvious that it cannot access device which no more exists. This
would allow graceful exit, instead of returning error.