[systemd-devel] make systemd service takes cpu exclusively

Cao, XinX xinx.cao at intel.com
Thu Nov 27 02:56:34 PST 2014

Hi,

	Yes, you are right. My service is defined as simple. And I changed it to notify, seems that I can make the other services  now successfully start after it finished startup. But I'm confused who will call "sd_notify" to send "READY=1"? I can't find the related code in system. Or the program itself?
	For example, if the [Service] part of my service file is like this:

	[Service]
	    Type=notify
	    NotifyAccess = all
	   ExecStart = /usr/bin/abcdef
	   ... ...

	In this service , if I want to use notify type, need I add something like "sd_notify(0,"READY=1")" in the code of "abcdef" ?