[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] A schedule for the systemd hackfest next week?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Oct 9 04:09:09 PDT 2014

Heya!

Next week we'll have the next systemd hackfest, at the Linux Plumbers
Conference 2014, in Düsseldorf Germany. Please consider signing up
here if you haven't done so:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c9d1h0i18rt47v42bqku24u6f38

Given that we have a room for two days in parallel to most of LPC, and
a lot of things to discuss and hack on, I figured it might be useful
to have a rough schedule so that people can drop in and leave
depending on the topic we will focus on.

I put an initial attempt for such a schedule up here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eKbEbVtJf5PfWpMMlEwqQrjdhq9-rrRo3TSP4eKGBZg/pub

Any suggestions for changes in the schedule? Other relevant topics
that should be added?

Feedback very welcome!