[systemd-devel] How is desktop container getting along?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 01:39:48 PDT 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for reply ;)

0. yes, container (namespaces, seccomp, pivot_root, cgroups) is more
than that!

1 && 2. I just take cross library as an instance ;)

3. I have no idea about X11, but there is isolated Wayland solution,
isn' it? so I want to follow the desktop container and GNOME sandboxed
application, is there some demo or skeleton available?

--
Regards
Leslie Zhai