[systemd-devel] systemd-resolved D-Bus API documentation

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Oct 20 12:36:47 PDT 2014

On Tue, 14.10.14 11:54, Florian Weimer (fweimer at redhat.com) wrote:

> Is there some documentation of the D-Bus API and its expected
> behavior?

No. We have not documented this so far, as we don't want to guarantee
API stabilitiy for this yet.

> And is there a way to dump the contents of the internal cache?

No, this is not available. (Note that strictly speaking the singular
word "cache" is misleading, as there are multiple caches in place, one
for each interface/protocol.) Not opposed to adding this though as a
debug feature, but I wonder what your particular usecase for that
would be?