[systemd-devel] How is desktop container getting along?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:14:47 PDT 2014

Hi Lennart,

Thanks for your reply ;)

I would be familiar with kdbus at first, it was implemented (maybe) last
year, but I am still a newbie... what a shame ;(

And my sincere thanks will give to you systemd developers, you are so
nice
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2014-June/019787.html

Welcome to China for GNOME Asia summit next year ;)

--
Regards
Leslie Zhai