[systemd-devel] I wonder… why systemd provokes this amount of polarity and resistance

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Tue Oct 21 03:01:44 PDT 2014

Am Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014, 11:52:50 schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> > When Microsoft back then did something like this it was called "Embrace,
> > Extend and Extinguish"¹…
>
> Oh come on. You are just being a dick now.

For now just this:

Thats a personal accusation.

I didn´t attack you personally.

Please refrain from attacking me personally. Thats not the way of discussing I
am willing to lower my communication into.

I shared my thoughts and observations… thats all.

To me what I perceive has similarities regarding the outcome. I didn´t say
that it was your intention to create this.

I specifically wrote:

> I don´t think this was your plan. But… when looking at the currently visible
> outcome this is quite exactly what is happening here.

So I didn´t say anything about your intention. And how could I? I don´t know
them.