[systemd-devel] Bridge not picking up DHCP address

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Oct 22 11:04:22 PDT 2014

On Fri, 29.08.14 16:22, Mauricio Tavares (raubvogel at gmail.com) wrote:

Heya,

it's fun picking up two month old threads! ;-)

>       So I have a system 2 interfaces, each of them using dhcp in
> different networks (both served by the same nameserver but in
> different vlans). Let's begin by showing my config files:

Anyway, just to make sure this is not forgotten: this is being
discussed now again in this thread.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2014-October/024296.html

(or well, at least I *think* this is the same issue. If not, and your
problem continues to exist, say something)