[systemd-devel] I wonder… why systemd provokes this amount of polarity and resistance

dennis.murata at wipro.com dennis.murata at wipro.com
Thu Oct 23 10:00:04 PDT 2014

One thing I would like to point out, on the project website there is NO mailing list for advocacy.  The comment "this is for technical email only use a different ML" is for all purposes just a brush off.   If the project would create an advocacy mailing list it would go a long way toward segregating the email.