[systemd-devel] [215] bridge with static network does not work

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Thu Oct 23 10:06:08 PDT 2014

Hi Gerardo,

Sorry to dig up this old thread. Are you incidentally able to
reproduce this with current systemd/kernel? I am not able to on this
end.

FWIW, what I do is create bridge0 with networkd and set up a DHCP
server on it, and start two containers with --network-bridge=bridge0.
These containers can then reach eachother's IP addresses just fine.

Did you do something differently? Are you able to observe any
differences in the networkd created bridge and the brctl created one
(according to the brctl output)?

Cheers,

Tom