[systemd-devel] systemd presentation slides?

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at rktmb.org
Tue Oct 28 03:06:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been assigned the task to introduce systemd to my sysadmin
collegues, as it will be adopted by CentOS and Debian nextcoming releases.
Debian+CentOS is 90% of our machines, the remaining 10% is "negligeable".

Would you have some bookmarks of some slide presenting systemd?
Espacially what are the principal changes in our life, what to do if
there is the need to package a daemon and there is only a SysV init
script available, how to use the advanced diagnostic tool of systemd (if
any), if running Debian what about update-rc.d and invoke-rc.d? If
running CentOS what about chkconfig,...

Sidenote: Our servers are all without X.

Thanks for your inputs