[systemd-devel] Add more information to coredump related journald etnries

Jakub Filak jfilak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 22:40:25 PDT 2014

Hello systemd,

I’m a ABRT developer and I’d like to replace ABRT’s coredumper with
systemd-coredump and read coredumps from systemd-journal. In order
to achieve my goal, I need to extend the set of captured /proc/$PID/[files]
by systemd-coredump, because we attach those files in Bugzilla bugs.

Files from /proc/PID needed by ABRT:
  status
  maps
  limits
  cgroup
  open_fds
  environ
  cmdline
  cwd
  rootdir

Do you have any objections to my plan or hints to achieve my goal?
I’d be grateful for any feedback you may have.

Yours sincerely,
Jakub Filak
Software Engineer at Red Hat in Brno