[systemd-devel] Please help: systemd "special targets" activaton order for fast boot

Viswambharan, Vibin (V.) vvibin at visteon.com
Mon Sep 8 03:16:03 PDT 2014

Hi Alison, thanks to this hidden gem of reference, and with your pointers i was able to a pretty nice job of reordering the units and dependencies to pull ahead the early boot target. I agree after spending a few hours, i could bring up my functional ui with significant improvements. I have some queries,but would like to reserve till i get it to a stable shape. Thanks again for the well directed response,really helpful

Regards
Vibin V,