[systemd-devel] Non-Stop Services in an Embedded Environment

Spence, Richard (EXT-Other - DE/Ulm) richard.spence.ext at nsn.com
Wed Sep 10 03:50:28 PDT 2014

Tobias et al.,

It turns out that ExecStopPost already provides the hook that we need to be able to handle all terminations with a common procedure. I had made a false assumption about the meaning of ExecStopPost but a closer reading of the manpage entry and a quick test corrected that.

Sorry to have bothered you all.

-R