[systemd-devel] Prioritize the /etc configuration over /usr/lib also with .include

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:58:02 PDT 2014

В Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:46:21 +0200
Pavel Raiskup <praiskup at redhat.com> пишет:

> On Wednesday 17 of September 2014 20:44:38 Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> > В Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:29:35 +0200
> > Pavel Raiskup <praiskup at redhat.com> пишет:

> > > Say that A.service .includes B.service.  Because B.service was correctly
> > > inlined before, A.service was able to re-define results of .include.
> >
> > *file* B.service is still correctly inlined.
>
> You are unable to re-define the effect of .include in the file A.service
> anymore.

Huh?

bor at opensuse:~> cat /run/systemd/system/A.service
.include /run/systemd/system/B.service

[Unit]
Description=A service

bor at opensuse:~> cat /run/systemd/system/B.service
[Unit]
Description=B service

[Service]
ExecStart=/bin/true
bor at opensuse:~> systemctl show --no-pager -p Description A.service
Description=A service
bor at opensuse:~>