[systemd-devel] Systemd-nspawn -- Unable to initialize virtual ethernet connection

James Lott james at lottspot.com
Fri Sep 19 14:24:36 PDT 2014

Thanks so much for debugging that!

Your recommended work around, of course, works perfectly for me until the
release hits the Arch repos (although my gentoo machines will happily and
impatiently pull in the git snapshot  ).

Do you know what the version number for the next systemd release will be? I
want to make sure I keep my eyes peeled for it!