[systemd-devel] Synchronization Between Services at Shutdown

Kurt von Laven kurt at endlessm.com
Thu Apr 2 09:49:25 PDT 2015

Both services A and B specify Requires=dbus.service and After=dbus.service.
If I am interpreting everything that's being said correctly, there is a
race condition in my code since service A's implementation doesn't require
it to wait until it has processed the method call from service B before it
stops listening for method calls. Does that sound right?

--
Kurt von Laven | Endless Mobile |  EndlessM.com <http://endlessm.com/>