[systemd-devel] Ignoring default gateway when configuring via dhcp

Jetchko Jekov jetchko.jekov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 02:47:54 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I am investigating a possibility for using systemd-networkd for
networking setup but I am not able to figure out how to configure
networkd to skip installing a default gateway even if dhcp server
offers one.
Just for clarification, I guess UseRoutes=false can be used if there
is only default gateway offered, but in case when dhcp server provides
classless static routes option (RFC3442) with additional routes, the
default gateway is specified there too and I cant find a way to ignore
it.

Is there some option I am missing for solving this?

Best regards,
Jeka