[systemd-devel] [RFC 0/6] A network proxy management daemon, systemd-proxy-discoveryd

Tomasz Bursztyka tomasz.bursztyka at linux.intel.com
Thu Aug 13 23:43:33 PDT 2015

Hi Lucas,

Maybe, maybe not.

It was not said publicly in that thread, but some systemd guys are
nacking this
due to the JS engine it would provide.
Tom contacted me in private to tell me this is put on hold (though
himself, he really
want that service to get in, as Lennart and David). I guess the time
people get convinced
somehow.

I'll probably come back to that in the end of September, I am fully busy
with other
things right now. If there is really nothing to be done on systemd side,
then there
loss. We will improve PACrunner and that's it.

Br,

Tomasz