[systemd-devel] Journal log rotation notification

giulix giulio.martinat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:05:33 PDT 2015

Mantas,

I do not want to reimplement all the logic myself, I just want to get
journal entries directly at the source. The syscall you listed will do
nicely, thank you, provided it supplies the right inode everytime my
process is awakened by inotify. I will test it in the next hours/days.

Thanks again for this precious insight.

giulix