[systemd-devel] Who has rights to override/ignore inhibitors?

Jayson Willson jaysonwillson245 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:12:47 PDT 2015

Hello. I have realized, that my user (groups:
tty,disk,mail,news,dialout,voice,sudo,audio,www-data,video,plugdev,users,mlocate,kvm,vboxusers,libvirt)
can ignore inhibitors (such as root being logged in) using "systemctl
suspend -i" without password prompt (though su, sudo and polkit do
require password).
Could you please tell me, which users can ignore inhibitors, and what
should be changed to change such behaviour? Thank you.