[systemd-devel] udev event on usb unpluged

christophe.jalady at free.fr christophe.jalady at free.fr
Wed Aug 26 06:32:13 PDT 2015

>They are not referring to your device, but the machine on which you are
running the rule.
>In a terminal/console you run: udevadm monitor
>The do the removal itself and see what 'udevadm monitor' says.

this is the problem: the machine which are running the rule is a "specific robotic device" with one usb port and no screen (and no network device).
Either I connect through ssh using the usb cable (eth over usb) or I use the usb cable to test my plug/unplug process.
I cannot have a console _and_ test the unplugging at the same time.

Christophe