[systemd-devel] Github issue progress stalled

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Dec 8 02:57:01 PST 2015

Hi,

I've been trying to document my progress and give requested feedback on
a rather major regression that's badly affecting my system.

The issue seems to have stalled, and I'm receiving no further updates
despite providing the requested details.

There also seems to be no way to remove a "needs-reporter-feedback" tag
after I've provided feedback so it'll probably be getting ignored in any
workflows you use that exclude bugs with that tag.

How is this workflow with GH issues supposed to work?

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie