[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Marc Haber mh+systemd-devel at zugschlus.de
Mon Dec 21 13:41:04 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 10:18:05PM +0100, Kai Krakow wrote:
> Thus: Please maintainers and developers, remove it. Do not let Lennart
> remove this useful option to force others into removing your shitty
> cruft.

This is exactly why systemd is the top one most hated piece of open
source software. We are not here to be educated about the one and only
right way of doing things.

Unix used to be about choice.

Too bad that we allowed this to be no longer the case. Linux is no
longer about choice. Linux nowadays is about what the systemd people
want.

Too bad that we gave the systemd people the power of forcing us to run
our systems their way.

Man kann manchmal echt nicht genug essen wie man in dieser Welt kotzen
möchte.

Merry Christmas.