[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Sat Dec 26 10:34:38 PST 2015

On 12/21/2015 09:41 PM, Marc Haber wrote:
> This is exactly why systemd is the top one most hated piece of open
> source software. We are not here to be educated about the one and only
> right way of doing things.

Actually, you hate systemd because you don't like that systemd forces
you to learn new things.  One of those things is how unmaintainable
environment and shell scripts really are, and how they often cause
problems on production (the reload problem is just one of them).  But,
since you don't like to be told that the things you prefer are shit, you
instead project your anger on systemd and its developers.

Grow up.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/