[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Dec 26 11:06:18 PST 2015

Am 26.12.2015 um 20:02 schrieb Manuel Amador (Rudd-O):
> On 12/16/2015 09:47 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> "normal people" - what's wrong with you?
>
> Us "normal people" use configuration management systems to properly do
> what you do with ugly hacks.
>
> It's 2015.  cfengine is not the only game in town.  Check my last
> email.  It took me two minutes to write an entire configuration system
> that you could use today, to solve your problem *properly and with
> proper change management* / version control.
>
> Environment files... bah

people needing handholding - bah - for version control etckeeper does a
damn good job, vhsot-configs are generated by templates and for the
basic host configuration i don't need tools since i got a brain

so do me a favour and creep away with your attitude press reply days and
weeks later to every single post on a topic