[systemd-devel] systemctl enable myunit.service ---> Failed to execute operation: Invalid argument

bobafetthotmail starshipeleven at hotmail.it
Sun Dec 27 11:23:24 PST 2015

I'm still trying to understand why my unit (see the quote below) that
calls a script can be started/stopped but cannot be enabled..

I tried changing everything in the unit, it still fails.... any help?

I googled and the only thing I found is a guy having a similar problem here
but none answered him and he had to fall back to add a line to the
/etc/rc.local

-Albert