[systemd-devel] mknod forbidden in systemd-nspawn container

Emmanuel Coirier ecoirier at olfeo.com
Mon Dec 28 07:29:19 PST 2015

> Johan Ouwerkerk [mailto:jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com]
> Maybe try --variant=fakechroot ?

Already tested : it still create those devices. The debootstrap script doesn't have any option to disable devices creation or ignore errors produced by this operation.

I've tried with appending "|| tue" to the tar command that create those devices, and it works. That being said, it's quite ugly

> If you can't persuade debootstrap, though, there's multistrap also.

I'll look at multistrap. It let you customize device creation. It should then be possible to customize it to not create any device...

--
Emmanuel Coirier