[systemd-devel] [Patch 0/6] Small adjustments to make QEMU tests work under Debian/Ubuntu

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 1 15:19:27 PST 2015

Hey all,

as discussed on the hackfest, I'd like to revive the QEMU/nspawn integration
tests, such as adding one for EFI or swap discovery (cf. the bugs fixed last
week). As an initial step I wrote a couple of rather simple patches to make the
QEMU tests work at all under Debian and derivatives (Ubuntu, Mint, etc.).

Most of them aren't particularly Debian specific but rather apply to different
./configure options such as --enable-split-usr. The only truly Debian specific
one is 6/6; if you really don't like that, I'm ok with carrying that in the
Debian package, but (a) I think there's a certain value of making the upstream
tests work under Debian (makes it *much* easier to test master often for CI),
and (2) this is nothing that affects the behaviour on installations, so it
should be rather harmless.

Thanks for considering,

Martin