[systemd-devel] Removing image from /var/lib/machines

Peter Paule systemd-devel at fedux.org
Sat Feb 21 22:54:25 PST 2015

Excerpts from Peter Paule's message of 2015-02-21 19:42:49 +0100:
> I tried 219 on a different machine as well. I got some "Permission
> denied errors" for importd as well. I "fixed" them by running importd
> from console as root. The errors occured when I tried to download a
> docker image from index.docker.io.

If I try to bind-mount a non-existing directory (on the host) to a
container I will get the following error message:

  Container nginx2 failed with error code 1.

Is it possible / Does it make sense to output a more meaningful error
message?

/pp